BS degree business, industrial engineering, operations management, project management, etc.
3 plus years' 3PL experience with warehousing start up, relays, and warehouse /distribution operating and optimizing logistics - eCommerce experience a real plus
Lean, Continuous Improvement experience needed
Ability to collaborate and work independently, startup experience.
Responsible for multiple warehouse launches, to be turned over to Operations Management
Role has responsibility for coordinating multi-site launches (each a four-week process) (kind of a hybrid sales role with follow up development)
- Reports directly to the Operations Onboarding Manager
- Keen ability for problem solving, client engagement, and ability for 50% travel
- Must have strong computer literacy skills including good in-depth experience with WMS systems (3PL Warehouse Manager, Manhattan, Fishbowl, NetSuite, Bright, Astro, etc..) and usage of Google Sheets/Excel.
- Warehouse contract negotiating and Service Level Agreements handled separately by the Operations side
- Detail oriented, good root cause / counter measure, problem solving
- Oversee up to six plus launches, travel 50% plus as needed
- A no-ego company, passion to deliver, dedicated to improving processes
Location: West Coast or Nevada
Degree: BS Business, Engineering or Ops or Project Management
Date: Jul 26, 2021Email Reminder