BS degree Supply Chain, business, industrial engineering, operations management, etc.. Lean Certification a plus.
5 plus years of professional experience in supply chain, fulfillment, e-commerce, vendor and/or partner management
2 plus year's experience with lean / continuous improvement / A3, Gemba, etc
Individual contributor - ability to collaborate and work independently, startup experience.
Reports to the General Operations Manager in the region
Experience coordinating multi-site warehouse partner management experience
- Keen ability for problem solving, client engagement, and ability for 50% travel within the region / 50% virtual
- Must have strong computer literacy skills including strong usage of Google Sheets/Excel which also includes pivot tables, macros, data links, etc. You will be tested here.
- SLA responsibility experience with warehouse partners
- Oversee up to four warehouse management
- A no-ego company, passion to deliver, dedicated to improving processes
Location: Northeast Multiple sites
Degree: BS Supply Chain, Business, Engineering
Date: Nov 03, 2021Email Reminder