What Sets Us Apart?
We partner with both Human Resource Leadership and Hiring Managers offering consulting as well as talent acquisition and management. We have been in your shoes and know the importance of hiring highly potential Candidates for your organization. We emphasize the marketing aspect of recruiting and sourcing. We partner with our clients as collaborators and consultants, marketing Companies and locations to Top Talent in the industry.
- 96% acceptance rate with an average time to fill of 42 days for all levels of responsibility
- We are affiliated with professional organizations which link us to nationwide networks of professional recruiters and top talent, such as Inter-City Personnel Associates (IPA), National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), and Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM).
- We offer both contingency and retained search programs modified to meet your needs.
- Talent Sourcing supporting all facets of manufacturing, packaging, and distribution environments, specializing in Lean manufacturing and continuous process improvement. This includes full P&L business and industrial settings.
- Hands on experience with Six Sigma and Lean practices in heavily based Kaizen environments.
- In depth interviewing with a strong focus on significant achievements supported by action plans, tracking, and results - and not just job responsibilities.
- Supplying talented candidates that can "hit the ground running" with the experience, education, and stability - resulting in Cost Savings for our clients by reducing training costs and search time.
- Linked with top professional resources enabling us to offer passive candidates at high potential and key contributor levels.
- Underwood Recruiting has built a reputation of repeat business - one we are very proud of.
- We are CPC certified. This certification signifies our professionalism within the recruiting industry as well as adhering to the legal and ethical principles of the industry. We maintain these certifications by staying abreast of employment law, attending national and regional personnel conferences and maintaining membership in the Society of Human Resource Management.
- Finally, we measure success one candidate at a time with a valued goal for continued repeat business and a long term client relationship - our number one Goal!