- Strong SQL knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions and optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, statistics or ten or more years of technology related on-the-job experience
- Experience working with ERP in a manufacturing environment
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Manages production, scheduling, and delivery reporting needs
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible for the 2020 Insight MRP application (ERP) and integration systems management and support, including all reporting needs
- Works with 3rd-party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversight, as well as testing and integration within other applications
- Design and develop high quality, high performing data SQL queries.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft products
- 2020 Insight configuration and database knowledge a huge plus
Location: Northeast, TX
Degree: BS Computer Science or related
Date: Nov 03, 2021Email Reminder