Continuous Improvement Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering, or other technical field, MBA progress appreciated
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success in applying Continuous Improvement / Lean or Six Sigma principles in a manufacturing environment - value stream settings, machining, paint, assembly or similar
- Responsible for guiding the management team to set direction and strategy in support of the company's strategic plan
- Develop CI roadmaps and action plan, driving employee engagement activities and training
- Setting KPI objectives for continuing process improvement
- Developing a Kaizen program, engineering projects, capital plans
- Must have personal mastery of Lean principles, developing associate involvement structuring a robust lean journey
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, through a variety of media.
- Highly developed computer skills (Microsoft Office programs, Minitab, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (to facilitate personal development and support of other sites).
- Excellent team facilitation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
Location: Northeast TX
Degree: BS Engineering or technically related
Date: Nov 03, 2021Email Reminder