Smartsheet Administrator and Project Manager
- Strong Project Management in Construction related knowledge and experience
- Must have Advanced experience with Smartsheet, certification, training level expertise, hands on control center experience, Data Mesh, pivot app, Bridge, and complex formula (Help Desk Tier I) experience - kind of Excel on steroids
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, statistics or ten or more years of technology related on-the-job experience PMP certification a real plus
- Experience working with ERP in a manufacturing environment and detailed construction projects
- Tracks ERP system operations, bidding, booking sites, letters of intent, purchasing, installation, etc...
- Technical understanding of Software Development LifeCycle (five stages of SDLC)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Power BI, software services, apps, Microsoft Docs, ability to turn data into Cloud based, connections to data sources
- Directs 3rd party vendor solutions as a process owner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Works with 3rd-party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversight, as well as testing and integration within other applications
- Design and develop high quality, high performing data SQL queries.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft products
Location: Dallas, TX area
Degree: BS Computer Science or related
Date: Nov 05, 2021Email Reminder