Director of Sales and Strategic Marketing
Fast growing global Fortune manufacturing company is seeking a Director of Sales and Strategic Accounts within the Northeast region of North America. Organization has excellent growth potential. This is a highly visible opportunity within a rapidly growing business. Organization can offer strong career path for larger business development. Ability to thrive in an environment driven by sales processes, action plans, follow up reporting and countermeasure actions is a must.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Four-year degree in marketing or business related.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience within the industry or supplier related industry selling to or developing large strategic accounts.
- Must have a proven track record of profitable growth and excellent reputation for leadership in value-based selling process.
- Nurturing sound customer relations is a must along with high values for understanding the voice of the customer.
- Prefer 10 plus years experience in the industry with experience handling strategic accounts strategies, regional sales managers, reps, and driving sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience needed with product marketing initiatives, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts with proven performance in analysis of product performance, market trends, and competition assessments.
- Prefer high working knowledge with commercial site sales and promotions to drive sales with existing and new accounts.
- Requires excellent communication, problem solving, as well as proven ability to work and lead in a self controlled environment.
- This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales NA and Europe. Expect 50% travel. This position has high visibility and requires excellent presentation skills.
- Home or remote office required with region from Michigan to Northeast.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will be responsible for management of specific accounts strategies, sales for existing and new industrial and commercial customers.
- This includes responsibility for identifying new customer opportunities and driving annual plans, SFDC metrics, and account strategies.
- Also responsible for creative service leadership, project and customer concerns in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage key account strategies and prepare presentations for both internal and external sales and marketing projects.
- This is a Base plus bonus incentive program.
Location: Michigan to NE
Degree: BS Sales and Marketing
Date: Feb 08, 2018Email Reminder