- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent based from an accredited university (no online degrees).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing and supply chain practices highly valued.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Identifies potential sources for the procurement of project production material
- Must be able to generate measurable cost savings on a continuous basis
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis requests, forecasts, KPIs/Metrics, and reports within Supply Chain using tools such as SAP R/3 established tools & process, and using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Visio, Access).
- Reviews purchases requisitions and purchase orders
- Confers and negotiates with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule
- Prepares and generates purchase orders and change notices
- Resolves any discrepancies with suppliers and forwards all necessary documentation for invoicing approval and payment
- Responsible to utilize basic order agreements issued with suppliers and monitor those agreements which cover the commodities they are responsible to procure
- Excellent presentation abilities a must for presenting information throughout the organization
- Has knowledge of various electronic and mechanical commodities necessary for the fabrication of electro-pneumatic machinery
- Understands international market conditions as it relates to international versus domestic sources of supply
- Manage and execute the implementation of process improvements in partnership with other departments within the Company
- Undertake supplier visits, compiling visit reports on completion. Developing process improvements to the internal supplier chain, including better utilization of systems
- Ability to negotiate cost of good reduction, quality and vendor terms improvement
- Demonstrate ability to lead decision-making process for cross-functional teams, and to exercise independent judgement on decisions involving business risk
- Proven track record of working in regional and virtual teams across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrate ability and skills to engage and influence stakeholders and suppliers
- Goal driven, target oriented and self-motivated attitude. Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success and sets clear direction and priorities
Location: Cincinnati, OH area
Degree: BS Supply Chain Management or equivalent
Date: Jul 26, 2021Email Reminder