VP Human Resources
Industrial Supply and Distribution Company in the Houston, TX area is seeking a VP of HR overseeing HR for US and Mexico facilities. Candidates must be bi-lingual and proficient with Spanish and English. This person much have strong compensation (and benefits) development experience as this is a full P&L responsibility working for the CFO and very closely with the CEO and respective product line Presidents. This is also an ESOP company so Servant Leadership is also a must. This is a great opportunity for the right person and culture fit.
Qualifications required, but not limited to:
- Four year BS degree is required, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration, plus a minimum of seven years' manufacturing and distribution HR oversight. ESOP experience is a plus.
- Must also have full P&L experience
- Qualified candidates will have either an HR Director, or VP level experience with strong leadership, determined career focus and able to provide servant leadership decisions relative to ESOP philosophy.
- Experience with talent deployment, policies, and hands on operational savvy is a must as well as the ability to gain respect and trust within the organization.
- Experience leading compensation, incentive bonus and benefits are a must
- Must also have strong collaboration skills, policy, practices and interfaces extremely well with all levels.
- This position reports to the CFO
- Lean manufacturing background is a plus and must be have proven problem solving, talent planning, and policy development skills.
- Candidates must have strong energy, be a focused HR professional and have the ability to provide strategic leadership.
- Industrial distribution background preferred
- Bilingual a must
- This position will have daily Interfacing with CEO and Presidents
Location: Houston, TX
Degree: BS Human Resources or relevant degree
Date: May 07, 2018Email Reminder