The Quality Manager position is responsible for developing and leading a high performance quality organization charged with ownership of product and process quality for 350M company and part of a $1B larger company. Located in NE Ohio this manufacturing Company offers strong benefits and career opportunities. This is a high profile position reporting directly to the Director of Quality.
Qualifications required include, but are not limited to:
- Four year degree such as BSME, EE, ChemE, Materials Science or BS in Applied Science or other similar related technical degree is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of seven (7) years' experience within a manufacturing environment as well as at least three (3) years' of direct management expereince of an NPD Quality Department.
- Must have proven experience with ISO/IATF quality systems, prefer experience with Lean manufacturing, six sigma tools as well as CQE and CQM
- Preferred candidates will have experience with consumer electronics, printed circuit board assembly, and structured NPD tollgate processes and tools.
- Experience in APQP and PPAP methods is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Qualifications also include a solid understanding of statistical methods and their application to product or process engineering.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must also have experience with typical quality gauges and instrumentation plus understand engineering drawings.
- Must be proficient with Excel, Minitab, Access and PowerPoint
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and Manage the Quality department within a large manufacturing facility.
- Work with new product development and expand quality systems tools to support new products.
- Train and coach on FMEA design, process validation with PPAP, APQP, etc...
- Implement new product quality and provide feedback as well as lead corrective actions tracking quality performance and tracking design improvements.
- Provide overall quality leadership for teams within the manufacturing environment.
- Lead risk analysis for new product development
- Lead design review as it relates to NPD and product quality
- Ensure compliance with all government and industry standards/codes for product and process quality.
Date: Apr 20, 2018Email Reminder