Plant Manager needed for a large, multi-million dollar manufacturing Company in the Cincinnati, OH area. Key responsibilities will be managing Plant operations of 100 plus employees, 2 shifts.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years manufacturing and leadership experience. This includes full operational oversight. There are six (6) direct reports. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Must have a four year engineering or technical undergraduate degree, or BSBA, finance or operations, must also have strong lean experience and be metrics driven.
- Experience with high volume - capital equipment, continuous running background preferred.
- Also prefer some paper and printing industry experience.
- Must have experience with strong lean and continuous improvement practices within manufacturing, operational flow, visual management, workplace organization, SMED, 5S, and KPI management plus cost reduction, manpower, and talent planning.
- Must have strong plant lean experience with plant operations optimization experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Plant Manager will manage up to 100 plant, 2 shifts, and have plant oversight with strong collaboration skills, union-free experience a plus.
- Operations Management will include optimal material and production flow, metrics driven, daily management with $50M revenue level with budget scope and overhead and labor.
- Manufacturing experiences with similar operations such as rolled paper printing, packaging operations are preferred, but component manufacturing will work for the right leadership profile.
- Measurables are Safety, Quality, On Time Delivery, Cost and Lead Time reductions
- Functional lean leadership able to impact results and culture change, goal oriented, secure leadership qualities, results oriented
- This is a strong career path role with high respect and recognition
Location: Cincinnati OH area
Degree: BSBA Engineering or equivalent
Date: Feb 01, 2018Email Reminder