HR Manager needed for growing Fortune sized manufacturing division in Virginia. The HR responsibility can cover multiple sites. The organization is focused on candidates who can contribute strongly, add immediate value and offer long-term growth potential with this company. This is a very dynamic position with a great company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Four-year degree required, with strategic SPHR certifications highly preferred. Masters in HR is also a plus.
- Must have large plant and preferably multiple site responsibility with at least seven years experience at HRM or Senior Manager, HR Business Partner level oversight in manufacturing showing progressively more responsibility throughout career with HR leadership experience.
- Key experience is needed regarding talent development, recruiting, org development, compensation administration, mentoring, coaching, and other HR Generalists duties for 600 plus manufacturing associates covering one or possibly other smaller sites.
- Prefer tactical and strategic leadership experience within an organization that follows the lean manufacturing production systems, and Six Sigma quality initiatives in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Requires excellent communications and problem solving skills with solid communications and policy administration for a non-union environment.
- Must be excellent with all people, exhibit a true open door philosophy at all levels within the organization - especially strong with employee relations at the manufacturing and operational level.
- Although this is a large site location constant communications, policy administration, talent - succession planning, and general HR directives are necessary throughout the other site organizations; leadership is essential.
- Limited travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will be responsible for the daily management of Human Resource functions with HR oversight covering manufacturing operations.
- This role will effectively drive the hiring and selection process using in-depth structured interviewing techniques as well as job postings and transfers within the production operations.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Human Resources on site.
- This position collaborates closely with other Director and VPHR levels to ensure consistent practices and strong communications overall.
Location: Eastern Virginia
Degree: BSBA Human Resources or Business
Date: Feb 08, 2018Email Reminder